3000 New Bern Avenue, 27610 | 919-350-8000 | Map & Directions
The Center for Innovative Learning partners with clinicians to develop specific learning programs to help build clinical skills and meet the specific needs of the organizations we work with.
Our customized approach to educational programming ensures the learning is meaningful and valuable to all participants. While every program is different, below is a general overview of some services available in the Center for Innovative Learning.
- Introduction to simulation technology and training
- Task Training (learning to start IVs, IOs, airway management, accessing central lines, port-a-caths, PICC lines)
- Focused Educational Programs (HEMS, EMS, Critical Care Transport, Pediatrics, Adult Medicine, ICU, ICN, respiratory)
- Training Programs (ATLS, ABLS, Heart code ACLS, PHTLS, PEPP, AMLS, APLS, Crew Resource Management, Effective Communications, Difficult Conversations)
- Team-building activities for clinical and non-clinical providers
- Evaluation of teams, departments or organizations through targeted simulation exercises
- Conduct Research (evacuation research, head injury, patient and provider safety)
- Develop and implement classroom, hybrid or online education programs.
Learn about our current class offerings for hospitals, physician offices, clinics and skilled nursing facilities or print the full course catalog (.pdf).
Don't see exactly what you need? Contact us to discuss your organization's learning needs and we can work together to develop a customized program or simulation scenario by calling (919)350-1700 ext. 10039 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.