WakeMed Mended Hearts of East Raleigh
Mended Hearts is an organization that partners with hospitals and cardiac rehabilitation programs to offer help to those affected by heart disease have a positive patient-care experience.
The WakeMed Mended Hearts chapter features support groups, health information workshops and volunteers who visit with cardiac patients to offer support and past-experience wisdom.
Ideal members of Mended Hearts are:
- former cardiac surgery patient
- someone who has experienced a
- a person with a defibrillator or
pacemaker implant device
- someone diagnosed with Heart Failure
- anyone who has experienced a
- a family member of one of these patients
- a health care giver who interacts
with these patients
Interest in learning more?
Contact: Hazel Covington
Cardiovascular Patient Educator