Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
MRI produces high-resolution images of the body's organs, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and soft tissue with the use of a magnetic field and radio waves.
WakeMed uses the latest technology to perform a wide range of studies.
WakeMed Apex Healthplex Imaging Services offers a large bore scanner to accommodate larger patients and patients who require a more open environment.
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus (including cardiac MRI)
- WakeMed Cary Hospital (including breast MRI)
- WakeMed Apex Healthplex (including open bore MRI)
- WakeMed North Healthplex
- WakeMed Garner Healthplex
- WakeMed Raleigh Medical Park (including open bore MRI)
Take a virtual tour of WakeMed Imaging Services