At WakeMed, our highly skilled nurses provide excellent patient care, including treatment, counseling and education to ill and injured patients and their families. In addition to extremely competitive salaries and flexible scheduling, WakeMed boasts a low vacancy rate as well as a low employee turnover rate. We offer nurses:
- An aggressive career ladder
- Numerous advancement opportunities
- A team approach to caregiving
- State-of-the-art technology
- Generous shift differentials
- Opportunities in various departments
Join Our Cary Hospital Labor & Delivery Team!
We are looking for experienced Labor & Delivery nurses to join our talented team at Cary Hospital!
Location: Cary Hospital
Experience: 2+ Years in Labor & Delivery nursing
Positions: Clinical Nurse, Clinical Nurse II, or Clinical Educator/Supervisor, RN
Incentive Options: $5,000 - $7,000 with 12-, 18-, or 24-month contract options
To be eligible, you must join WakeMed by Monday, December 12, and not have been employed by WakeMed in the past six months. Labor & Delivery nurses hired on or before October 10, 2016 are not eligible for the incentive.
Referral Bonus for WakeMed Employees!
Current WakeMed employees are eligible for a portion of the bonus ($2,000 - $6,000) if:
- Candidate provides the employee's name on application as referral source
- The employee listed has no disciplinary actions within the last 12 months