As your corporate wellness partner, we bring with us the depth and breadth of experience that you would expect from the area's leading health care system.
Backed by more than 7,000 physicians, nurses and other health care providers, our team has extensive resources, allowing us the flexibility to customize a wellness program that meets your needs in a costeffective and efficient way.
Our turn-key service includes:
- Scheduling assistance
- Promotion assistance
- On-site consultation
- Customized health education classes
- Safe and private biometric screenings
In accordance with the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act, all health information obtained from employees through the program is kept confidential.
A comprehensive aggregate report, detailing the overall wellness challenges and needs of your organization will be available to you. However, individual names and results will be kept confidential.
WakeMed At a Glance
WakeMed Health & Hospitals, one of the first hospital systems in the country, is a private, notfor- profit health care organization based in Raleigh, NC.
The 810-bed system comprises a network of health care facilities throughout Wake and Johnston Counties, including:
- A full-service tertiary referral hospital in Raleigh
- A Level I Trauma Center
- A rehabilitation hospital on the Raleigh Campus
- A full-service hospital in Cary
- Comprehensive outpatient centers and freestanding emergency departments in North Raleigh and Apex
- Five full-service emergency departments, including the state's first freestanding Children's Emergency Department on the Raleigh Campus
- First and only children's hospital in Wake County
- Seven outpatient rehabilitation sites
- Two skilled-nursing and outpatient facilities
- A 100+ physician multispecialty practice
- Home health services
- Data Advantage Hospital Value Index rated the WakeMed Raleigh Campus a Best in Value Hospital
- Ranked as a Preferred Hospital by the AARP Consumer Checkbook
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiac Center of Excellence
- UnitedHealth Premium® Cardiac Specialty Center and Premium® Surgical Spine & Total Joint Replacement Specialty Center
- Named one of the country's top five hospitals for Best Preparedness Practices for Emergency Response by the National Foundation of Trauma
- Winner of the National Excellence in Healthcare Award for Patient Safety
Corporate and Community Wellness Home