10000 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh, NC 27614 | 919-350-8000
In the event of a true medical emergency do not drive yourself, call 911 immediately.
Located in North Raleigh, the Emergency Department at WakeMed North was the first stand-alone full-service ED in the state.
The WakeMed North Emergency Department includes:
- 14 private treatment rooms
- Private Triage rooms
- A Minor Emergency Care Area for patients requiring less urgent care
- A diagnostic imaging department that handles everything from CT scans, general radiology and ultrasound
- An ambulance receiving area
- Patient reception and comfortable waiting rooms
- State-of-the-art monitoring to provide quality care for patients who have a lengthy discharge process or who must be transferred for continuation of care at an inpatient or other type of health care setting
The Emergency Department is staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians with specialty physicians available as needed. This facility and service will accommodate patients brought in by EMS in ambulances. Additionally, this emergency department is backed by WakeMed Children's and Wake County's only Level I Trauma Center.
Emergency Department Tips
Address and Directions
10000 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27614
Map and Directions
*WakeMed North is operated by WakeMed Raleigh Campus.