North Healthplex Emergency Department
Located in North Raleigh, the Emergency Department at WakeMed North Healthplex was the first stand-alone full-service ED in the state.
The North Healthplex Emergency Department includes:
- Nineteen private treatment rooms
- Private Triage rooms
- A Minor Emergency Care Area for patients requiring less urgent care
- A diagnostic imaging department that handles everything from CT scans, general radiology and ultrasound
- An ambulance receiving area
- Patient reception and comfortable waiting rooms
- State-of-the-art monitoring to provide quality care for patients who have a lengthy discharge process or who must be transferred for continuation of care at an inpatient or other type of health care setting
The Emergency Department is staffed by Board-certified emergency medicine physicians with specialty physicians available as needed. This facility and service will accommodate patients brought in by EMS in ambulances.
||Accessible online or by phone, ChartStart enables our Emergency Department staff to prepare for your visit. If you (or your family member) have a non-life-threatening emergency, you can go online or call ahead to answer a few simple questions about your condition. We call them our "Fast-6,"and your answers will enable us to create your medical chart.
Access ChartStart or call 919-350-1590.
*WakeMed North Healthplex is operated by WakeMed Raleigh Campus.