For Our Employees
Share Your Thoughts: Patient Safety & Compliance Surveys
WakeMed is conducting two brief surveys in the coming weeks. Each online survey will only take a few minutes to complete and all responses will be kept confidential.
- Patient Safety Culture Survey (April 1 – 15) This survey is part of our efforts to better address patient safety. All employees (except Cary Hospital employees, who took the survey in 2014) are encouraged to participate.
- Compliance Survey (March 30 – April 17): How do you feel WakeMed is doing in creating a corporate culture based on honesty and integrity?
Your feedback will help us continue building and improving our ethics and compliance programs.
Check your email and the WakeMedWeb next week for links to the surveys.
Raleigh Campus Roof Replacement to Begin March 30
The roof on the C tower of Raleigh Campus will be replaced in the coming weeks. Work is scheduled to begin on March 30 and will be ongoing for several weeks. Please be aware that there will be construction-related noise and equipment (including a crane) on campus during this time. Patients on the sixth floor will be notified of this work and provided earplugs upon request.
April is Diversity & Inclusion Awareness Month
Every April, WakeMed celebrates Diversity & Inclusion Awareness month to promote the valuing of differences, respect for everyone and cooperativeness among our diverse workforce. Join us throughout the month as we celebrate WakeMed's diverse culture:
- Roundtable discussions
- Sample foods from around the world in Café 3000 and Points West Café
- Share a special recipe from your family's cultural heritage
- Organize a departmental diversity pot-luck